Reliance Jio: The number of Reliance Jio users has reached 16 crores, the company has recently launched Free Jio Cloud Storage for customers. Users can also able to use this free Jio Cloud Storage in their Jio phone in 2019, customers have given good response to Reliance Jiocloud storage.
What is Jio cloud? Free Jio Cloud storage for any mobile 2019-2020
How to use Jio Cloud in Jio Phone:-
The advantage of free jio cloud storage is that you can store any of your photos, videos, or movies here so that your phone’s memory will be free and you will not even need an external memory card.
Let us tell you that Reliance had announced recently that it will give 40 GB data free to its customers. First of all, you have to follow some steps in other to take this offer.
- Friends, for this, you will have to go to Google Play Store or click here.
- Search for Jio Cloud storage and download an app.
- After this, you have to put all the information in the app, which will be asked in it.
- After this, you will get 40 GB data in a while.
How much Free storage does Jio cloud have?
You will get this data in the form of Free Jio Cloud Storage, that is, you will get 40 GB of free space under which you can store any of your documents here.
You don’t have to worry about your storage and memory card to store media, files, etc. You can also have one more benefit that is you can assess your files or document which is uploaded to Jio Cloud storage from where ever you want. To assess your media you have to follow some of the steps and you are ready to go.
How to Login to Jio Cloud :
As we have already discussed above, In order to assess your file from a different device
- You have to first visit the official site of Jio Cloud or click here
- login into your Jio Cloud Storage account
- Enter your email id or Jio Mobile number and password
- Then click on Login or see below video for know clearly.
Friends, hope you will like this post, please like, share and comment from it.